Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Enlargement Superhero Art

Enlargement SuperHero Art




What did you accomplish?
      Measuring correctly using the grid, drawing with the  gridlines and painting in the right areas


Are you satisfied with your Super Hero enlargement? Why / Why not?
Yes, because it wasn’t too hard and used just a small effort to get it right.
What did you find easy when you created your SuperHero enlargement?
I found it easy doing the explosion and other details not on Wonder women

What did you find challenging when you were weaving your SuperHero enlargement?
I found doing all of the small details on the face and hair very hard, I had to rub it out a lot of times. 

What do you need to work on?
I need to work on my face and especially the nose and the mouth


What would you change with your Super Hero enlargement?
I wouldn’t change a thing with my Super Hero enlargement because I am proud of it just the way it is.

7. What would you do next time to improve your Super Hero enlarged image?
I need to improve on drawing small details like eyes, nose, and mouth. I also need to improve on painting the hair so that it looks more real.

No comments:

Post a Comment