Thursday, September 12, 2019

Taking flight


Taking Flight

On a glorious summers day my Dad dropped me off at my Grandpa’s house. I was sad that my Dad had to go. My Grandpa went to mow the lawn. I was bored. I was looking around then I saw a picture. I was starting to get very curious so I climbed up a few boxes. Then BAM I fell down clutching the picture in my hand. I knocked a helmet down to the lawn. My Grandpa came running with the helmet, he came and yelled ’’Sancta Maria.’’. Then he calmed down and told me that the go kart I found was my Dad’s. He asked if I would like to take it around. I said “YES of course”. I put on the helmet and we went out.

Our Imaginations went WILD. We started to imagine that we were in a forest. Then we went on a boat and started rowing. We started going towards a waterfall. We nearly fell when the boat turned into a biplane. We ran out of fuel, so I had to jump. I jumped out as quick as I could. It was so much fun! 

We stopped at an orchard to rest and have a drink. He told me what kind of villains he had faced with my Dad. All of a sudden some aliens appeared. “Aliens!” my Grandpa said snarly. We hopped into the go-kart which quickly turned into a flying saucer. I was at the front and I was shooting at all of the aliens. Suddenly the BOSS came and we were so scared, but the boss turned out to be my Dad. He asked “How did you two get so dirty!?”. Then he saw the Go- Kart. Grandpa interrupted and said “Astronauts it’s time for lift off”. We blasted into space with a blink of an eye and went straight to the MOON.

No comments:

Post a Comment